Sales Assistant & Marketeer Apprentice Total Lift Care Ltd
The Sales aspect will focus upon managing all aspects of the Repair quotation and Sales process, including sales from technical surveys and new business enquires. The Marketing aspect will incorporate all our social media outlets, web-page etc and all digital marketing.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a candidate to deliver 3 areas as the role incorporates the following: - Repair Sales, Sales from specific Surveys and then Marketing activities of the company.
- The role will be compiling quotations following breakdowns and as such technical knowledge is not required as this would be provided. The role will in effect project manage the tasks from engineers from site, collating parts, materials etc leading to the production of a quotation. The candidate will be expected to follow up and pursue the quotations to success sales
- Similarly, there are a number of Surveys completed during regular services, which will necessitate a quotation for compliance with legislation, best practice. Again, technical knowledge is not necessary and these will follow a similar process to the repair sales
- Finally, the Marketing role. We are looking for this role to canvas databases of prospects with our materials and letters, by letter, e-shots and through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc. This will include cleansing and refining data, making phone calls and therefore fielding the responses within the business to respond properly and correctly
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good PC skill set – specific software skills training will be given. We’re expecting someone familiar with a Laptop, Emails, Word and Excel skills
- Potentially client facing skill-set
- Awareness of the business environment
- Time keeping
- Ability to cope with a diverse and fast-moving environment, such as repair sales
5 GCSE Grades C/4 or equivalent, including maths and/or English
- Flowing from the sales aspect, Senior Repairs Sales, through to Repair Sales Manager through the expansion of the team
- Also, we have a Service Operations team which could lead to a Senior or Manager role and there’s also the potential for a field-sales role
Things to consider
In order to progress your application it is essential that you email West Lancs College your current CV. Please forward as a word document to email@example.com
WE CANNOT PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR UP-TO-DATE CV.
Please note: this vacancy may close before the closing date if the employer deems sufficient application forms have been received.
About the employer
Total Lift Care is an North West focused, Lift Servicing business dealing with the planned and reactive work from all types of lifts, whether they be in commercial offices, Care Homes, Hotels etc all the way through to being in people’s homes under a Local Authority or Housing associations contract. Our role is to keep the lift working well, reacting to breakdowns, delivering refurbs/upgrades all the way through to installing and commissioning new lifts.
We are based in Ormskirk and have been trading for 16 years, when we started in Southport. We focus on local business and typically SME type clients who look for a personal, bespoke service. We have about 20 people across Engineers in the field are.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Lancashire College
Emily Bowdler 07894425892 firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site training will be coordinated by the named Manager, starting with a thorough Induction to the site and business followed by a step by step training on procedures and systems, which will enable the candidate to be fully immersed in the business delivering the role fully and enabling the Apprenticeship to be totally successful.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.