Business Administration & Finance Assistant Apprenticeship ALBURY ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Join our leading accounting business in North London. You will part of a small team and will develop your business administration skills. Get experience with a successful accountancy firm, whilst also earning money and gaining your business administrator qualification.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Administration duties
- Data entry
- Preparation of relevant reports
- Maintain electronic payslip system
- Dealing with general pay and tax queries
Requirements and prospects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Fully operational in both spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with clients
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
- Ability to learn fast and to take initiatives
English and maths GCSEs or equivalent at grade A-C/7-4 .
The successful candidate can go on to further training, a Level 3 apprenticeship or into employment.
About the employer
Albury Associates are chartered accountants with a hands-on approach.
The services available are
- Accounting and tax compliance
- Management consultancy, advice and planning
- Payroll and compliance
- Accounts production and bookkeeping services, including VAT
- New company formation, business start-up and support
ALBURY ASSOCIATES LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.