Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Christina Jayne
Want to become a top stylist? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this salon based in Rugby. Christina Jayne Hair is looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice to join the team and be part of an ongoing learning experience.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2022
08 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Typical daily tasks of an apprentice will include:
- Cleaning and tidying the salon
- Greeting clients
- Making drinks
- Shampooing clients hair
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
- Assisting and serving stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to tasks like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Smart and presentable
- A good attitude to work and timekeeping
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- Fluent in speaking English
- Able to read and write in English
- Maths qualification would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
On successful completion of Level 2 Hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Hairdressing and good training program plus a chance at progressing to management for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an Apprentice in the Hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning.
Please be aware that when working as a Hairdressing Apprentice part of your daily job will be to clean and tidy the salon.
There will be some long periods of standing.
Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position, as this is a requirement when working in the Hairdressing industry.
About the employer
Hairdressing salon based in resident home offering a wide range of treatments and services.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
Level 2 Hairdressing Standard
Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.