Business Admin Apprentice Will International Limited
Business Admin Apprenticeship for the Printing department. Learning all aspects, including the use of printing machines and how to engrave. This will also include having to schedule the jobs that come into the department, communicate with the designers and account managers.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
22 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You role will enable you to deal with all aspects of Business Administration in this department.
- This will include having to schedule the jobs that come into the department, communicate with the designers and account managers
- You will have to deal with samples and the printing of the samples and ship them to the organisations for approval
- Deal with the paperwork and UPS labelling which you will also be trained in doing
- You will learn how to prioritise, complete spread sheets and answer incoming calls
- You will learn how to use the printing machines and be trained to engrave on products
- You will have an understanding of how the warehouse works and the stock to enable you to schedule the printing jobs
This is a busy department. You will have the opportunity to see other aspects of administration across the company by spending some study time with other key staff members in other departments to give a good overview of how the company operates.
You will also learn how to use Adobe Illustrator as part of the training.
Requirements and prospects
- Interest in design and a knowledge of Adobe would be helpful but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to learn new skills
- Communication skills an advantage
- Grade 4 (C) in Maths and English (or equivalent)
You will have a wealth of experience in all aspects of the printing department and you will have the opportunity to take on other roles in the organisation or to be more creative in the role you are doing with designing ideas for printing.
Things to consider
Own transport needed, either bike, moped or car.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a promotional goods company with a subsidiary organisation dealing in gaming. We have an excellent reputation in our industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Brooklands College FE
Apprenticeships and Partnerships 01932 797733 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3
- On the job: You will have a mentor who will support you in the workplace
- At College: You will be assigned an assessor who will help and guide you throughout your apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.