Hairdressing Apprentice Nick Brain
Hairdressing Apprentice required in Central Bath. General duties include shampooing and keeping the salon tidy, etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Nick Brain are looking to recruit an excellent new apprentice to work in their busy and unique salons. The Salons gives exceptional training opportunities for the right candidate.
Your duties will include
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea's and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
You will be working full-time with a day off in the week.
Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy, you will also receive weekly night schools at the salon, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16-18 year olds is fully funded by the government. Training for apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a part or full contribution.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing
- Love being with people
- Be able to work as a team
- Have their own initiative
- You must be well presented
- No specific qualifications required
- The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to Advanced Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3)
Things to consider
- You will be required to work Saturdays and work a late night
About the employer
Nick Brain is one of Baths most established unisex salons spread over two studios in the heart of the city.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Emma Watt 0117 9221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 NVQ in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and thinking skills
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.