Estatesearch - Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Risq Ventures Limited
We’re proud of our mission to deliver better outcomes for friends and family after the death of a loved one. We’re looking for a digital apprentice to help us communicate our message through engaging and educational content for the legal sector.
Closing date: 09 Aug 2021
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Aug 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role will involve working with the senior leadership team to design and deliver marketing campaigns that raises brand awareness. Working with our colleagues and partners they will help create digital content to be disseminated across our website, social media channels, guest articles and webinars.
- The successful candidate should be creative, innovative and organised with excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Researching industry topics, latest news trends and key word searches.
- Planning a schedule of digital content to be used across al our digital channels, to increase engagement with our clients.
- Writing, editing and publishing content for websites, blogs, newsletters, social media, email campaigns, webinars and more.
- Collaborating with colleagues, clients and partners to create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply provides information on our array of products.
- Using their knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, to plan future activities.
Requirements and prospects
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, knowledge of tools to monitor, manage and evaluate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices
- Energetic and enthusiastic about producing digital content and digital best practice.
- Strong creative skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong initiative and ability to adapt to dynamic working environment.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget by prioritising work
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good proof-reading skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and knowledge.
GCSE Grade A-C in English and maths (or equivalent)
Excellent copywriting skills and understanding of digital marketing principles
92 of our employers offer their apprentices a full time role upon completion of training. This is up to you to make it happen by showing a good attitude, being hungry to learn and becoming a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please make sure you complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
Estatesearch are rapidly growing legal technology provider. We build and deliver award winning products and services to our client base of legal professionals, helping them better manage the estates of deceased or vulnerable people and achieve better outcomes for their clients.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 email@example.com
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.