Business Administration Apprentice ELECTROSERV (TEMPERATURE CONTROLS & SENSORS) LIMITED
The successful applicant will work in all areas of business from dealing with customer sales queries and helping out in the finance department. Full training will be provided for each of the departmental roles with the aim to provide support when required and obtain a good understanding of how various departmental functions compliment each other.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2021
£220.00 - £300.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business and Administration Apprentice to work in a growing business with lots of opportunities. Duties will include:
- Daily phone and email contact with customers and suppliers, answering queries and responding in a timely manner.
- Ongoing maintenance of CRM system
- Sales Quotations
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales & Purchase invoice entry
- IT Skills Despatching / Receiving Service Planning
- General administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Accuracy – attention to detail
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good Organisation and Time keeping
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Able to work effectively alone or in a team
3 GCSE’s Grade C or above Including Maths, English
- A permanent position will be offered to successful candidates upon completion of their apprenticeship.
- Further education beyond apprenticeship encouraged Potential for future supervision and management roles
- Electroser+ are looking to provide someone with a long term career opportunity where the successful candidate will have the chance to grow with the company.
Things to consider
- 25 Days Holiday
- Easy to reach Macclesfield location
- Continues industry specific training
About the employer
Electroserv Temperature, Controls and Sensors Ltd. is a specialist provider of instrumentation products and support services across the UK. As a distributor supplying only high quality products to a wide variety of industries, from Food production to Aerospace heat treatment facilities we feel that our engineering heritage and knowledge can deliver a full life cycle of support. Electroserv was originally established in 1974 and aims to meet the changing needs of industry to offer expertise and products from a large range of instrumentation, controls and their ancillaries. Through continual development and improvement of its technologies Electroserv+ now serves the needs of a world-wide customer base.
We encourage our enthusiastic workforce with their open minded approach, flexibility and clear drive to have mutual goals, share problems and support each other. By providing a pleasant atmosphere we nurture a team that works closely together to deal efficiently and effectively to support our customers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.