Pratt Digital - Digital Marketing Apprentice PRATT DIGITAL LTD
The role is to assist us in the creation, analysis and reporting of digital marketing campaigns across platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram, working across a variety of industries. We’ll teach you how to audit campaigns, identify areas for improvement and how to optimise a campaign to achieve better results for our clients.
Closing date: 09 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Aug 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are a small but friendly team and are looking for a new team member who is hard working and willing to learn.
You’ll assist with our day-to-day digital marketing activities across Google, Bing and Social Media platforms; including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance reviews and daily optimisation of paid search campaigns.
We’ll teach you how to audit campaigns, identify areas for improvement and how to optimise a campaign to achieve better results for our clients.
You’ll work closely with an experienced team member and learn how to:
- Undertake keyword research and find out how people are searching for client’s products and services online
- Review and analyse data and apply your findings to marketing campaigns
- Run Google and Bing PPC paid search campaigns for clients
- Promote our clients through Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Write ads and website landing page content to improve campaign performance
- Create regular client reports
- Carry out market research and competitive analysis for new clients
- Manage business social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Instagram
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop new ideas to promote the business using social media/website
- Manage the company website
- Maintain the company website content
- Image editing - cropping, resizing, other Photoshop work
- The main purpose of the role will be to promote the business & our clients through social media and digital marketing channels.
- Content creation
- Creating email newsletters
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
- Ensure the content and format of all digital marketing is in accordance with the organisation’s/client’s brand guidelines
- Assist with branding, design and content for presentations and proposals
- Sourcing and writing news articles and associated images
- Managing landing pages for clients
- Content creation (Infographics, Case study and eBooks)
- Conduct market research
- Mobile marketing
- Customer service
- Some administration duties
- Ensure that reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality
- Answer phones
- Market research of competitors
- Provide a support function to the businesses centralised digital marketing team
- To assist colleagues to deliver the digital marketing plans and activity for projects and campaigns
- Set up and optimise PPC search campaigns
- Ensure that PPC search campaigns are monitored daily and meet relevant targets
- Create display ads
- Create Ads for search and display networks
- Advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Track and monitor a campaigns performance with a weekly/monthly report
- Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
- Analyse the traffic and visitors to the business website and social media platforms
- Analyse and report data with Google Analytics
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results
- Deliver reporting and analysis of the campaigns and projects during and after campaigns to ensure that marketing is focused on providing strong returns
Requirements and prospects
- A good level of English both written and verbal is essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Flair for creative writing and marketing
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- High level of numeracy
- Experience and up to date knowledge of social media
- Has initiative and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Analytical and resourceful mind
- We are looking for a candidate that wants a career in Digital Marketing
- Good Excel and Word skills
- Mac experience would be preferred
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Fun and confident personality
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- A-level grade A*-D (or equivalent) in any subjects
- At least 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Good IT and digital skills
92% of our employers offer their apprntices a full time job role upon completion of their training. This is up to you to make it happen by having a good attitude, being easy to work with and hungry to learn and become a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
We are a small, friendly and fast growing agency formed by a husband and wife team. We deal with a varied range of clients from large agencies to fashion and investment companies. We cover channels including Google, Bing, Linkedin and Facebook / Instagram so a successful candidate would get a wide range of experiences and skills with which to begin their career in digital marketing.
Our working environment is quite informal – smart business dress is not required. We all make the tea here!
We are hoping that following a successful Apprenticeship, the candidate will join our team, progressing to the position of Account Manager, with appropriate remuneration.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 email@example.com
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.