Business Administration Apprentice Mirmac Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy team in Warrington. Due to continued growth, we're looking for someone with a positive and 'can-do' attitude to provide administrative support for our busy office. The role involves being the first point of contact for customers and suppliers, offering excellent customer service.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
19 Nov 2021
07 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To provide administrative support for all areas of the business for operations, finance and sales, including but not limited to:-
- Be first point of contact for all customers and suppliers and directing calls to appropriate team
- Coordination of meetings and appointments and general diary management
- To provide excellent customer service by keeping customers updated on orders and working with suppliers to be able to give estimated lead-times
- Replying to customers emails and liaising with operations (inbox management and administration)
- Being proactive and being aware if lead times slip enable us to be proactive with customer
- Create customer quotations
- Aged debt chasing and producing statements for customers where required
- Supporting with deliveries received into the warehouse and preparing for work going out of the warehouse
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office
- Assistance with marketing, including the website, social media accounts
- Assisting with logistics and the receiving and dispatching of packages
This is a new role and there is an opportunity to get involved in all departments and have an input in creating new processes and procedures and growing skills with the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Highly PC Literate and good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills
- Good telephone manner and confident language skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Positive attitude
- A good eye for detail and commitment to quality
- Confidence and versatility to work with large number of different people at all levels
Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English and maths essential
A Levels preferred
Opportunity to apply for roles once the apprenticeship has been completed.
Things to consider
Whilst this is mainly office based there will be opportunities to visit customers and support with measures ups and have the opportunity to be part of the full process from start to finish.
About the employer
We are a retailer of shutters, blinds and soft furnishings; providing a high- quality service to both domestic and commercial clients - running projects from design through to delivery and aftercare.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Sadie Wrench 01925494579 email@example.com
Attend college on a 1 day a week release in blocks of 12.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.