Equine Groom Apprenticeship (Stable Lodge) Anna Hilton
We are looking for someone to come and join the team that is fun, enthusiastic, and looking to learn. Stable Lodge is a small livery & competition yard so always busy with lots of opportunity for progression for the right person.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Tasks will include:
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bring in horses
- Daily care for horses
- Daily yard maintenance
- Tacking up/show prep
- Exercising - riding/lunging
- Basic business interactions with liveries
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Applicants should have some previous experience of dealing with horses and must show this on their application
- Team player
- Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C/4 or above
- Applicants must not already hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in the equine sector
On completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress with their chosen pathway in the equine industry.
Things to consider
- There is live in accommodation available if needed.
- There may be the opportunity for the applicant to bring their own horse.
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
About the employer
We are a livery and competition yard based in the Sussex/Kent borders. We have a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to further their career in the equine industry. Applicants will be required to complete a range of daily tasks and be able to handle variety of top-quality horses.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEITS Training Services Ltd
Heidi Clear email@example.com
- Full training will be provided to support the successful applicant through their Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship.
- Training will also be provided to support the learner through any Functional Skills required.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.