Sign Production Assistant Apprentice Auctionpax Ltd
Auctionpax Ltd make and supply signs and packaging nationwide. The company are now looking for an apprentice to join their team who is eager to learn.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2021
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Making the signs
- Printing, preparing and laying out on differnt materials (as requested by customer)
- Packing signs ready for couriers
- Carry out stock checks and maintain stock levels
- Working on adobe software to design and create new signs, banners, wrapping paper
- Listing new items on the various sales platforms
- Keep workspace clean and tidy
- On occasion you may be required in other areas of the business including warehousing and goods inwards
Requirements and prospects
- Following instructions
- Working as part of a team
- Working unsupervised
- Time keeping
- Commuication skills
- Smart and presentable
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Using initiative
- Polite and courteous
- Respectful of environment, equipment and colleagues
GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 (C), or above (or the equivalent).
For the right candidate, there are opportunities to progress into other areas of the company, if so wished.
Things to consider
The company is located in a warehouse, so it can be cold in some areas in the winter.
About the employer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Jessica Parkinson 01282 733005 email@example.com
Full training for sign production and company processes will be provided along side training for Level 2 Lean Manufacturing qualification.
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.