Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice DTF TRADING LTD
Driver Hire are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer apprentice to join the team. The role will mainly include sourcing candidates CVs via job boards, Speaking to candidates and clients and keeping our bespoke booking management system up to date.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Sourcing Candidate CVs via Job boards i.e Indeed & CV Library by advertising and using CV search database. Will be required to screen potential candidates over the phone and if suitable see through the registration process from start to finish
- Manage and updating Driver Hire Luton social media accounts such as facebook and twitter
- Answering/making telephone calls to candidates and clients and forwarding any messages accordingly
- Adding Candidates and clients to our bespoke booking management system
- Sending booking confirmations and registration emails/text
- General compliance (clients and candidates) – Licence Checks, missing timesheets, chase missing id’s etc
- Daily email inbox management
- Sending out invoices electronically via email
- Other general admin
- Training & Support Provided
Requirements and prospects
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good at multi-tasking
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Attention to detail
- GCSE - C/4’s in English and maths and above or equivalent.
Full time 360 recruitment consultant/ Resourcer (depends on progression of individual).
Things to consider
- Do you have transport to get to work? If not, how would you travel to work?
- What are your goals and ambitions?
About the employer
Driver Hire Luton - Recruitment Agency (specialising in temporary and permanent staffing in the transport and logistics sector.
RUNWAY APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by RUNWAY TRAINING
Abbie Lane 01732 402 402 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-2-1 training provided by the director
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.