Apprentice Hairdresser Vanessa Ann Lee
Assisting our stylists shampooing, conditioning, making drinks for the clients and helping with general day to day duties. Gaining the knowledge throughout your course you will be able to practice your hairdressing skills within the salon.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To provide shampoo services to all clients
- Offer a friendly welcome to the Salon
- To keep the salon immaculately clean and tidy at all times
- To assist Stylists with all aspects of hairdressing/Beauty
- To assist Reception and meet and greet clients with a professional approach
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills
- Commitment to gain experience
- Good communicator
- Passionate about a career in Hairdressing
GCSE maths + English
To complete NVQ level 2 and 3 and become a talented hairdresser.
About the employer
Hair & Beauty Salon
Vanessa Ann Lee
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cheshire College South and West
Sean Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a Standard Level 2 in Hairdressing. This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subjects.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.