Business Administration Apprentice FREEWAY UK INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
The role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced team who focus on best in class customer service and expertise. Agents professionally handle customer enquiries for insurance quotations and renewals. Calls are both inbound and outbound however all leads are from internet enquires or previous clients.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Outbound phone calls to follow up with existing client's policy and/or claims
- Filing information supplied in emails with the client's policy
- Supporting various managers with daily administration tasks such as incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing documents using basic Microsoft word skills
- Using internal policy systems to make notes on client's files, send SMS messages and emails
- Using Microsoft excel spreadsheets to keep a track of business data
- Calling existing clients to chase when additional documentation and/or evidence is required
- Progressing to taking inbound calls, educating clients about company products and services and how to make a purchase
Requirements and prospects
- Experience dealing with customers is an advantage whether that be face to face or by other mediums
- Sales experience is an advantage as is working to targets
- Self motivated, resilient and customer focused
- Someone who can work as a team and flex quickly to an ever changing environment
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above including English and maths (or equivalent).
The intention is this is a permanent role with a view to becoming a multi-skilled Insurance practitioner.
Things to consider
- The role is office based with no home working
- It is telephone based so long periods talking and using a PC are to be expected
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Taxi Insurance Specialists.
We’ve spent 20 years getting to know the taxi business, understanding taxi drivers and providing taxi insurance for thousands of Uber drivers, hackney carriages, private hire vehicles and executive cars.
We’ve seen the taxi driving trade undergo major change in that time and watched Britain’s drivers adapt, survive and thrive in each new era. And while the environment for our taxi driver customers has altered beyond measure over the years, what they need from their insurance provider remains exactly the same: competitively priced, easy-to-arrange taxi insurance that delivers when they need it to.
FREEWAY UK INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Sadie Wrench 01925494579 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills (If required)
- End point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.