Business Administration Apprentice Clean Group Sw Ltd
This is a great opportunity to start a business admin apprenticeship within Clean Group's friendly & professional team at their busy office in Plympton, Plymouth. This will be a varied and busy role, assisting with all aspects of general administration to ensure the business runs smoothly.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
06 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will receive full training for all aspects of the service and systems you will be using whilst developing essential skills.
The apprentice's duties will include:
- General bookkeeping and customer invoicing
- Responding to customer queries via email, over the phone, face-to-face and on social media
- Greeting customers and staff arriving on site
- Contacting customers to update them as needed
- Management of equipment stock levels and ordering
- Data entry, filing and organisation of documents and updating spreadsheets
- Providing support on recruitment processes, including creating inductions packs
- Assist with marketing materials and stationary orders
- Planning of staff events, and charity days as required
- Collect staff time sheets and collate information
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team and take direction from seniors
- Computer literate and familiar with IT software
- Positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn
The candidate will ideally have A*-C grades (4-9) or equivalent in English and maths.
For the right person, future progression is available. Your future with the business depends entirely on your achievement of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please note, the start date is flexible and can be brought forward for the right candidate. The closing date is therefore subject to change.
The rate of pay will be reviewed at regular intervals and may be increased based on performance.
Upon application for this apprenticeship you will be contacted by a member of City College Plymouth's apprenticeship team who is managing this vacancy. Please prepare a CV for this job role if you do not already have one in place.
About the employer
Clean Group SW Ltd are local cleaning experts based in Plymouth. They specialise in domestic and commercial cleaning, with a commitment to providing the highest levels of quality and service.
They cover the South West for commercial cleaning services, and Plymouth and the surrounding areas for Domestic Cleaning.
CITY COLLEGE PLYMOUTH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City College Plymouth
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto the College's brand new 'Administrative Services' Level 2 apprenticeship, under the Customer Service Practitioner standard. This apprenticeship is 15 - 18 months long with assessor visits every 6 - 8 weeks to gather evidence to prove your competency across a variety of customer service and administration topics.
You will be expected to attend City College Plymouth for your initial induction, with the remaining visits at your workplace.
You will be trained and mentored within Clean Group with second to none training from experts in their field.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.