Apprentice Business Administrator & Receptionist Jane Brooks Law
Jane Brooks Law are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator & Receptionist to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
05 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Providing administrative support to the office, the successful candidate will hold a range of duties.
These will include, but are not limited to:
Providing cover on the main reception:
- Answering the telephone
- Transferring calls
- Taking and relaying messages
- Booking appointments
- Dealing with clients who come into the premises
- Dealing with the post – opening, distributing, and franking outgoing mail
- Opening case files
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing
- General typing duties
- Providing administrative support for staff as and when required
The above list of duties are not exhaustive and there are excellent future prospects for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Have a good attention for detail
- Be keen to work and learn new skills
- Be focused and proactive
- The successful candidate will be confident, well organised, and punctual
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Jane Brooks Law was established in 2007 and is a modern company with traditional values. We are committed to providing dependable and friendly services tailored to our clients individual needs.
Dealing in residential conveyancing, private client work which includes the preparation of tax efficient Wills and administration of Estates, commercial property, employment issues and business advice.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing an End Point Assessment
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.