General Office Apprentice Paragon International Freight Services Ltd
Paragon International Freight Services are an independent and privately owned international transport company boasting over one hundred years’ experience in the business aiming to offer a personal and reliable service to companies involved in all aspects of international trade. You will work towards a Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
06 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties would include:
- Electronic and manual filing
- Answering the telephone
- Logging information into our in-house software
- Preparing and sending post
- General office duties
As the role progresses you will be able to do:
- Obtain costs and quote clients for their shipping needs
- Prepare instructions to subcontractors to move cargo
- Follow up shipments to ensure that they are both collected and delivered as planned and expected
- Speak with potential clients with a view to being entrusted with future shipments for their companies
This is an excellent opportunity to start a career within the shipping industry and does have excellent progression routes.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and listening skills
- Computer literate
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Good attention to details
- Be keen to work and learn new skills
- Be focused and proactive
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
Paragon International Freight Services are an independent and privately owned international transport company boasting over one hundred years experience in the business aiming to offer a personal and reliable service to companies involved in all aspects of international trade.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.