Apprentice Sales Administrator Afos Ltd
Working for a specialist manufacturing company, who work in both the medical and food industry, this is an excellent opportunity to take the first steps of your career via the Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
06 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate would be involved in a wide variety of duties, which would include but are not limited to:
- Editing and sending quotations to customers from templates
- Editing/updating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Creating weekly reports on servicing and spare parts
- Follow up with potential customers
- General administration duties/housekeeping
- Dealing with customer queries
- Sending relevant questions and marketing out to potential customers
The Apprentice would also undertake some duties within the marketing side of the business, including:
- Maintaining the food database
- Handling website enquiries
- Updating and creating specification sheets
- Personalising and adapting PowerPoint templates to meet customers’ needs
The above list is not exhaustive and there are excellent long-term progression routes available for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Well organised
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Being able to multitask
- Able to work independently
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions
- Some understanding of insolvency
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
AFOS are world leaders in the development and supply of high-quality stainless-steel equipment for the food and medical sectors.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.