Digital Marketer Apprentice Level 3 University Technical College
Working as a Reprographics Apprentice you will be reproducing graphics through mechanical or electrical means, such as photography or xerography. Reprography is commonly used in catalogues and archives, as well as in the architectural, engineering, and construction industries.
Closing date: 13 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working as a Reprographics Apprentice you will be reproducing digital marketing graphics through mechanical or electrical means. This could be as photography or xerography. Reprography is commonly used in catalogues and archives, as well as in the architectural, engineering, and construction industries.
Main purpose of this role:
The apprenticeship scheme is a training programme that combines learning, training, and real work experience. In your role as an apprentice you will undertake a 21-month Level 3 Apprenticeship, gaining knowledge and skills within the reprographics department in the school.
Reprographics relates to the digital marketing of documents via various means e.g. photocopying, scanning, laminating, binding and/or stapling for areas such as school events, lessons, communication from the school to parents/carers or display boards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring display boards around the school are kept up to date and maintained to a high standard
- Maintain high professional standards of attendance, punctuality, appearance, conduct and positive courteous relations with students, parents/carers, colleagues, and visitors
- Adhere to the schools ‘policies and procedures
- Reviewing and processing reprographic requests
- Regularly updating the reprographics tracker
- Operating all equipment, i.e. photocopier, scanner, printer, laminator, binder, stapler, computer for word processing and desk-top publishing any other equipment that may be provided
- Maintaining and operating the franking machine
- Maintaining and organising the stationery cupboard, ensuring an inventory is kept for all supplies
- Maintaining the display boards around the school and updating the tracker
Requirements and prospects
- Good ICT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office platforms e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Teams
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and be a self-starter
- Able to communicate and interact effectively face to face, in writing and over the telephone
- Able to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy of work
- Able to maintain good attention for detail in all aspects of your work
4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be a full-time position on offer.
Things to consider
This is a term-time only position.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship classes are held monthly - either online or onsite as the Tutor /Assessor directs.
About the employer
Royal Greenwich Trust School Learning Community also trading as University Technical College is part of (UST) University School Trust
RGTS is an 11-19 inclusive secondary school where all members of the community are valued and respected as individuals. As Headteacher, I am privileged to work with a truly dedicated and well qualified staff team who are highly driven in delivering the best possible quality of provision for our students. I honestly believe that as adults within the school we are privileged to work with the remarkable young people who attend RGTS.
Our vision at the Royal Greenwich Trust School is to provide transformational educational opportunities for all students. This vision is supported by our mission to secure excellent outcomes for all of our students through delivering the highest quality of teaching and learning and by working collaboratively in an impactful way with our university, public body, and private sector partnerships.
Our core values of Responsibility, Grit, Teamwork and Success underpin our daily practice and the learning experiences here are creative, innovative, and challenging as we empower our students in ‘Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow’.
During their time with us, our students develop a wide range of skills and attributes which prepare them to become happy, responsible, and successful citizens who are able to make a positive contribution to their local and wider community.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Apprenticeship Team 020 3954 4965 email@example.com
Training Provider: Bromley College of Further and Higher Education (London South East Colleges).
On programme training:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Vendor qualification: Google Analytics
- Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Online and Offline Marketing
- Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths - this will need to achieve this level prior to taking their EPA
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- Summative portfolio
- Synoptic project
- Employer reference
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.