Infrastructure Technician Apprentice Level 3 CONSOLE REPAIR LONDON LTD
As a Apprentice Electronics Repair Technician you will mainly repair game consoles (PlayStations, Xboxs, and Nintendos), but also looking to branch out into PC / Laptop repairs in the near future.
Closing date: 13 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working as a Apprentice Electronics Repair Technician in an Electronics repair shop based in Stratford. The apprentice will mainly repair game consoles (PlayStations, Xboxs, and Nintendos), but also looking to branch out into PC / Laptop repairs in the near future.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Testing customer devices
- Repairing customer devices
- Testing components
- Answering enquires, both email and phone
- Taking payments from customers
- Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Visits to the post office
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good attention for detail
- Good knowledge about gadgets like Xbox, Nintendo etc.
- Eager to become an IT professional who delivers technological support to external and internal customers
- Enabling customer success in assisting client utilization of technology in their jobs at home or the office
- Good time keeping
- Enthusiastic about gadgets and repairing them etc.
- Interest in I.T. / electronics
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Patient, confident and friendly manner
GCSE in maths, English and IT Grades 9-4 or A-C or equivalent.
Upon successful completion of apprenticeship there may be an offer for a permanent position.
Things to consider
The working pattern shift can change from day to day due to work demands.
However the hours will be centred aroud these patterns:
- Mon, Wed, Fri - 10:30am to 5pm
- Tue, Thu, - 10:30am to 8pm
Please note that the one day college learning will be online, however you may be required to attend classes if need be at our Bromley Campus BR2 8HE.
About the employer
Electronics repair shop based in Stratford. Mainly repair game consoles (PlayStations, Xboxs, and Nintendos), but also looking to branch out into PC / Laptop repairs in the near future.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Apprenticeship Team 020 3954 4965 email@example.com
Training Provider: Bromley College of Further and Higher Education (London South East Colleges)
On programme Training:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Summative portfolio
- Synoptic project
- Employer reference
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.