Business Administration Apprentice The Macclesfield Academy
An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join our friendly and extremely hardworking team of staff. The successful applicant will work under the direction and instruction of senior staff to provide support to the school within our Administration team.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
04 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join our friendly and extremely hardworking team of staff.
The successful applicant will:
- Work under the direction and instruction of senior staff to provide support to the school within our Administration team
- Acting as first point of contact at the school dealing with front-line enquiries from parents, students, staff and visitors and therefore you must have a professional, friendly approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- Provide full administrative support working as part of the office team Ad-hoc duties as required throughout the day
- To provide a telephone service in a manner that promotes a professional image of our school adhoc We are seeking to appoint a team player who will be flexible and positive at all times
- The demands of the role require exceptional organisational skills
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and be proactive, with a flexible approach to working arrangements
- Initiative Knowlege of Microsoft Office
- Practically minded with a focussed attitude to work
- Able to work as part of a team
English and Maths GCSE Grade C/4 and above (or equivalent) is desirable.
Full time position within the school
Things to consider
- DBS checks will be carried out
- 25 days paid holiday (preferably to be taken during school holidays)
- Free parking
- Friendly staff
- Opportunities to get involved in after school actrivities, trips etc.
About the employer
We are an ambitious learning community, with a small school ethos meaning every child is known and valued. Our talented and experienced teaching team typically teach and get to know students for much of their time at our school, meaning they can build positive working relationships from taster days in Year 4 and 5, to transition in Year 6 and of course to the end of Year 11.
We have high standards in terms of behaviour and believe that we should all make ‘every lesson count’. Learning continues beyond the classroom, with a commitment as a school to a full programme of extra curricular activities including the Duke of Edinburgh award and departmental trips to enhance a deep and rich curriculum. - See more at: https://www.macclesfieldacademy.org/about-us/#sthash.KPaE5RUN.dpuf
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.