Business Admin Apprentice THESKINCLINIC LTD
The Skin Clinic offer a range of treatments that turns back the ageing process. The Skin Clinic specialise in medically lead treatments throughout the UK. To meet the needs of a rapidly expanding business, an exciting career opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice has become available to join this enthusiastic team!
Closing date: 09 Nov 2021
£180.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
04 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within the medical cosmetic industry. From the onset, you will become an integral part of the team with the potential to take your career as far as you want.
Your general day-to-day duties will be:
- Answering phones
- Taking messages
- Setting up and monitoring word documents and spreadsheets
- You will be available to arrange appointments for clients, making it your responsibility to also follow up these appointments with further sales offerings
You will also be checking important documents when they come in for compliance and training will be provided on all aspects of this to help you understand this vital part of the role. Your role will eventually develop so that you be visiting different clinics, which are part of the business portfolio.
Experience and skills required to become our Business Administrator Apprentice:
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and you must be computer literate
- Most important to the role is a confident personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a naturally organised approach
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in being able to liaise effectively with customers and clients from all walks of life
- Confidence in using a variety of software would be advantageous and a high attention to detail is an absolute must
Benefits of working for us:
- Highly motivated and driven team
- Ability to earn commission
- Be part of a company who really encourage you to reach your potential
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- IT Literate
- Team player
- Punctual with a smart appearance
- Confident and quick to learn new skills
- A good standard of maths and English
- A full time position would be available following successful completion of the apprenticeship along with a salary increase
Things to consider
- Excellent Employee Benefits
- Treated as a valued member of the Team not a Number
- Exciting and Expanding Team
- Real Career Progression
- Discounted Treatments for you and your family
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Skin Clinic offer a range of treatments that turns back the ageing process. The Skin Clinic specialise in medically lead treatments throughout the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.