Technical Support Technician Apprentice Bdr Voice & Data Solutions Ltd
Work alongside our team of technical specialists to build cloud-based phones systems for our customers, also assisting with resolving any issues and provide the company’s customers with the support they need to implement and utilise their technology. You will work towards a Level 3 Information Communications Technician apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside our team of technical specialists to build cloud-based phones systems for our customers, also assisting with resolving any issues and provide the company’s customers with the support they need to implement and utilise their technology
- Specialise in our business analytics software helping customers with the ideal product(s) to suit their portfolio, add value and achieve cutting edge workforce productivity, drive business performance, create and demonstrate partner management tools and analytics for self-sufficiency
- Develop networking, applications, and communications technology skills
Requirements and prospects
- You’ll be a team player, be career minded and have great interpersonal skills
- Any previous IT or networking skills will be advantageous
- Good organisational skills, multi-tasking, and the ability to work under pressure
- Customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service position is desirable but not necessary
- Passionate and driven
- Analytical and interested in technology
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Proactive and hard working in your approach to work
- A passion for technology and great customer service
- Able to communicate well across all levels
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Could be promoted into full-time 1st Line support position or 2nd line if work ethic and skill level matches.
Things to consider
A full UK Driving Licence is essential (due to travelling to sites within the role)
About the employer
BDR is award-winning central UK business IT & Telecom solutions across the UK. Offering unified communications, business broadband solutions.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Nadia Davies 0121 678 7148 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Information Communications Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.