Nursery Assistant - Childcare Apprenticeship Field House Day Nursery Ltd
You will have the opportunity to work alongside qualified staff across all areas of the nursery age range of 3 months-5 years, to develop your practical skills in caring for young children under the overall guidance of the Nursery Manager and mentors within the setting.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
05 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To help and support all senior staff members to ensure that all children attending receive a high quality of care
- Set up activities to meet the individual and personal needs of the children
- You will need to be caring, sympathetic, dedicated and committed to the learning and development of children
- This opportunity could lead to the advanced apprenticeship, Level 3 and future employment with Field House Nursery
- The successful candidate will be required to attend college for 1 day per week
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions
- A good team player
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative but know when to seek guidance
- Willing to accept responsibility
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
GCSE's or equivalent in 2 subjects.
English & maths at a 4 grade or above, or equivalent.
Progression to the Level 3 Early Years Educators qualification, including full-time employment at the end of both courses.
Things to consider
A DBS check will be required.
Please ensure you're able to travel to the employers location.
About the employer
Graded outstanding at our most recent inspection, Ofsted described the leadership as ‘inspirational’ and stated ‘there is meticulous focus on self-evaluation in the pursuit of excellence’.
Our aim is to provide a secure and caring environment where children can experience a wide variety of activities and facilitate social interaction with peers and adults. We work within each child’s developmental stage and capabilities and always positively support children’s learning in all areas of development to enable them to become independent, confident, school ready individuals.
E.QUALITY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by E Quality Training
Liam Lambert 01782 620003 email@example.com
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner - Standards
- Functional Skills for English and maths.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.