Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship Hta Group Ltd
WEC Group Ltd is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to join our team at HTA Group (part of the WEC Group) based in Coventry. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team, within Business Admin.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team at HTA Group, our site in Coventry. Our award-winning apprenticeships offer long term career opportunities, a level 3 qualification and valuable work based training.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Scanning, photocopying and filing documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls as required
- Providing support to the Laser Sales Admin team as required including Processing Sales Orders, collating information, and gaining knowledge of our products and customers.
- Studying towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship Qualification in Business and Administration
Requirements and prospects
- Highly organised with strong IT and numeracy skills
- Ideally a good knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Office, Excel and Access
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Confident and professional with a smart appearance
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
GCSE grades 9-4 (A*-C) in English and maths or equivalent qualifications.
Possible full time position on completion
Things to consider
- You will be paid the Apprenticeship wage for the first year, this will then increase in the second year.
- Please consider transport arrangements to and from the workplace, and to college.
About the employer
Established since 1973, HTA Group Ltd supplies laser cut parts, precision sheet metal components and fabricated assemblies, with extensive capacity to offer a broad range of services including automated laser cutting, CNC punching and folding, manual and robotic welding, prototype and development fabrication, painting and assembly.
HTA manufactures precision sheet metal products, and components and fabrications for a variety of customers including, automotive, defence, oil and gas, rail, earth moving machinery, special purpose machinery, power generation, electronics and switchgear and transportation.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warwickshire College
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administrator (Standard):
- Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours as defined by the standard
- On the job training
- Fortnightly masterclasses (college/remote)
- Occasional Online/Face-to-Face workshops for required knowledge elements
- Learning journal to track 20% off-the-job training
- Regular workplace assessor/coach visits to help build portfolio and prepare for End Point Assessment
- Regular review meetings with Work Based Learning Manager to monitor progress
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.