Apprentice Recruitment Consultant CARRINGTON BLAKE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
The Recruitment Consultants role directly impacts the sales performance and profitability of the business unit. It is a target driven sales role focusing on filling new roles that are supplied to the company on a daily basis.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Call candidates and sell the job and ask competency based questions
- Be prepared for objection handling to win the candidate over
- If the candidate is suitable complete a " Candidate Screening Sheet"
- Amend CVs where appropriate so it falls in line with the job
- Complete a cover sheet showing skills, company and experience
- Upload all CVs you contact into the Zoho database
- Submit candidate CV’s to the Vendor/s allocated to you daily at a minimum 2 candidates per role
- You should work on each job for about an hour
- Advertise the jobs on the online job boards
- Every morning check your email inbox for any replies you may have had to your adverts
- Update pipeline report; daily, weekly, monthly
- Chase the Master Vendors for decisions on the submitted candidates
- Competently prepare those candidates that have been granted interviews
- If the candidate is offered a job, complete the starters form, request and collect references
- Liaise with Admin each month & request a "Potential Leavers" report & make contact & plan replacement in pipeline
- Every week check the details of your workers on the payment schedule to make sure they are correct and complete the ‘income report’
- Call master vendors to get feedback on our general performance every quarter (customer satisfaction survey)
- Meet account managers and foster good working relationships every quarter
Requirements and prospects
- Sales and Negotiation skills
- Commercially aware
- Process orientated
- Focused and ability to concentrate for long period of time
- Reporting Skills
- Effective time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone skills and strong command of English
- PC Skills including MS Word & Excel
- Confident & outgoing
- Desire to succeed
- Team Player. Interact & blend well with other colleagues
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Target Orientated
- Be extremely organised
- Attention to detail
- Be able to act on own initiative
- Have a bright, confident, personality and be positive
- Be a proactive, self motivated individual
A level or equivalent qualification desirable.
GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent qualifications essential.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Carrington Blake Recruitment is a new innovative and dynamic way to look in the recruitment industry. The recruitment division is split into a number of sectors including:- Public Sector, IT & Technology, Healthcare, Early Childcare & Education, Finance, Legal, Sales, Admin and Secretarial, . Your experience with Carrington Blake Recruitment will be the same regardless of which of our services you require.
Our approach is to focus on the consultancy aspects of our service and to create a great recruitment solution for all of our stakeholders during the recruitment process. By creating the correct balance between candidate suitability, role congruency and margins we offer a symbiotic approach to both clients and candidates.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard.
To include 20% off the job training.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.