Digital Marketing Apprentice Fone-Central Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Fone-Central Ltd, an E-commerce company based in London. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
One benefit to the aspiring apprentice is that because they are a small business, they will have a great deal of exposure to the many departments within the business, rather than being situated in one department throughout their apprenticeship.
Individuals will also come to know of the various applications and software’ they utilise to make the business more efficient. The aspiring apprentice will find themselves immersed in the latest gadgets, gaining more insight into a growing industry.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating and maintaining a content-driven social media strategy
- Management of Email marketing campaigns
- Create flyers, posters and other marketing material
- Customer service duties
- Assisting with office’s responsibilities.
- Admin duties (photocopying, shredding and faxing)
- Dealing with customers who visit our offices to purchase items and processing payments
- The candidate will also be asked to list products on eBay and Amazon using Linnworks as part of their role as back up for the listing team
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Tech enthusiast
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- An ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ rather than the task in hand
- A ‘scrappy’ can do attitude
- A desire to lend their hand to tasks outside of their role
- An interest in e-commerce and in particular Amazon and eBay platforms
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our client is a small online technology focused business. They sell across platforms such as Amazon and eBay. The aspiring Apprentice will find themselves immersed in the latest gadgets getting more insight into a growing industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Darcy Greaves 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.