Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Cotswold House Hotel & Restaurant
This position is ideal to launch your career in hospitality, working in both Hotels you will gain experience in the Cotswold houses hotel with its award winning restaurant and relaxed bistro coupled with the skills to work in the less formal but no less busy Noel Arms.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
£240.00 - £320.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
02 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- We will use our experience of developing new members of staff to help you deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Understand how to best present the Chef’s dishes for your customers.
- Learn to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Record information accurately and correctly to ensure the customers bill is always correct and that any special requirements are met.
- Cleaning and resetting tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware as needed.
- Communicate clearly with Colleagues and engage with customers.
- Master the menu, drink and wine lists so you can offer the best advice to customers.
- Help to ensure that all areas of the hotel always look their best.
- Always be willing and helpful and go that extra mile.
Requirements and prospects
Customer focused, good communication skills.
Smart appearance, tidy worker, attention to detail, positive “can do” attitude, reliable and good timekeeper.
Ideally GCSE maths and English grade learn your core skills 4 or above but upskills may be available.
Full time position may be available for the right candidate completing their apprenticeship, progression onto Chef de Partie or Management qualifications may be possible.
Things to consider
Cotswold House is located in the heart of the Cotswolds and access to transport is vital if you don’t live locally.
Hospitality is hard work and often requires you to be on your feet for long periods of time.
About the employer
Nestled in the heart of Chipping Campden, the award-winning Cotswold House Hotel & Spa is a charming, Grade II listed Regency town house, complete with a tranquil spa, relaxed bistro and the beautiful Fig Lounge.
Noel Arms Hotel - one of the oldest Cotswold inns and steeped in history. They even say that Charles II stayed here during the English Civil War.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Bryan Anderson 01789266245 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality team member apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.