Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Billesley Manor Hotel
An outstanding opportunity to join the team at Billesley Manor, working under the team of highly experienced hotel managers and front of house specialist you will be trained to offer the highest level of customer service, we not only offer high end dinning and events but host unforgettable weddings.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
£240.00 - £320.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- We will use our experience of developing new members of staff to help you deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Understand how to best present the Chef’s dishes for your customers.
- Learn to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Record information accurately and correctly to ensure the customers bill is always correct and that any special requirements are met.
- Cleaning and resetting tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware as needed.
- Communicate clearly with Colleagues and engage with customers.
- Master the menu, drink and wine lists so you can offer the best advice to customers.
- Help to ensure that all areas of the hotel always look their best.
- Always be willing and helpful and go that extra mile.
Requirements and prospects
- Customer focused, good communication skills.
- Smart appearance, tidy worker, attention to detail, positive “can do” attitude, reliable and good timekeeper.
Ideally GCSE math’s and English grade learn your core skills 4 or above but upskills may be available.
Full time position may be available for the right candidate completing their apprenticeship, progression onto Chef de Partie or Management qualifications may be possible.
Things to consider
Billesley Manor is a short distance out of town so own transport would be ideal.
About the employer
Billesley Manor is a luxury hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon. We are located just a short distance from the town centre, as well as Shakespeare’s birthplace. Offering comfortable and stylish accommodation, as well as high-end dining, a venue for events and a serene location for wedding ceremonies.
Our multi-functional manor hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon seamlessly caters to almost any occasion. Our state-of-the-art wellness facilities, too, make for the ideal relaxing getaway from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The Hotel has just completed an extensive £5.6m refurbishment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Bryan Anderson 01789266245 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality team member apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.