IT Operations Apprentice Tribeca Technology Group Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Operations Apprentice with Tribeca Technology Group, an IT Managed Service Provider based in Kent. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
05 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You’ll join our first line team, who are responsible for answering calls and emails from our clients. You’ll sit with experienced members of the team, they’ll give you tasks to do and teach you about our clients systems, and how to resolve their IT problems.
By the end of your apprenticeship you will be answering the phone resolving issues yourself, using the IT knowledge you’ll gain at college, on the job, and through our internal training programme. Sometimes you’ll also visit London sites, helping with office moves and projects as they come up.
Our goal is always to give you the learning needed to earn a place on the first line team, and 84% of our apprentices have been offered a permanent job on our team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Learn to support the desktop users, remotely and deskside
- Respond to tickets over the phone and through email
- To complete apprenticeship coursework in a timely manner
- To attend internal and external training
- Performing daily checks of client systems
- Responding to client requests via email and phone
- Recording and updating information in the ticketing system
- Shadowing engineers onsite and in our offices
- Troubleshoot, repair and upgrade PC and server hardware
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Interest and passion in IT. Preferably studied at school / college
- Experience with computer software and building (desired not essential)
- Eager to learn and succeed
- Team Player
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
- A method of transport (car, motorbike etc.) is important for the role due to travelling to other locations
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Tribeca is an IT Managed Service Provider specialising in the Alternative Investment industry. We supply a bespoke service to clients within the Financial Services sector globally, working as an extension of their internal teams to help drive their growth. Since 2006 the firm has grown steadily at around 30% per year, through new client acquisitions and an excellent client retention rate.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Josh Ankers 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship Standard
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get hands-on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive intensive training in a 2-3 day block release format. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Working in IT Support
- Stability & Resilience
- Testing & Problem Solving
- Cloud Services
- Introduction to Networks / Extended Networks
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.