Business Administration Apprentice KE COSTS LIMITED
KE Costs are looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to join our busy and expanding team. This role involves a combination of every day administrative duties as well as the potential for more challenging and demanding tasks that are assigned on an ad hoc basis, should the employee excel in their core duties.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Supporting a team of fee earners with general day to day administrative tasks such as electronic and physical filing of documents, printing, copying, scanning, and preparing mail for dispatch
- Inputting of data into client database to assist with marketing department
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls in a friendly and professional manner in keeping with the firm’s standards of client care
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents with a keen eye on detail
- Adhering to strict policies and procedures in place to protect confidential data of our clients and the firm
- Monitoring, communicating and working to tight deadlines and targets
- Assisting with the management of liabilities by way of updating electronic records and chasing outstanding costs
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- General IT skills
- Works well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive approach to work
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
This opportunity comes with the prospect of moving into Business Management or there would be potentially an extension of employment contract and an increase in salary.
About the employer
KE Costs Lawyers are expert multi-disciplinary Costs Lawyers, providing a first class Legal Costs Service.
Our expert teams specialise in a wide-range of commercial disputes and professional negligence litigation; product liability and property litigation claims.
KE Costs Lawyers are affiliated with The Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA) working closely with The PNLA and its members.
We offer expert costs advice in the fields of Clinical Negligence, Catastrophic Personal Injury, Industrial Disease and Court of Protection matters, amongst others.
KE COSTS LIMITED
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.