Manufacturing Apprenticeship - Lean Manufacturing pathway Lariot Europe Ltd
The candidate will report to the General Manager and will carry out duties ranging from laminating, woodwork, linishing, gluing, screwing items together, using specific measurements.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The duties will include:
- Reporting to General Manager
- Screwing items together
- Working to specific measurements
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Practically minded
- Able to use tools such as drills and cutting tools as well as measuring equipment
- Good verbal and written communications
- Team player
- No previous experience is necessary but someone with engineering or woodwork hobbies would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative
Minimum GCSE Grade 4/C or equivalent in English and maths.
Possible progression to various factory roles will be dependent on how well the apprentice has progressed in this role.
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher 01922 457686
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2.
This apprenticeship will be delivered via virtual classroom sessions over a period of 12 months, including distance learning materials, as well as regular visits by your assessor, at the company site.
'Off the Job Training' subjects include:
- Health & Safety within a Manufacturing Environment
- Communicating and Working effectively within a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Relationships and Individual Rights & Responsibilities within a Manufacturing Environment
- Application of Workplace Organisation and Work Related Problem Solving Techniques
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.