Customer Service / Sales Apprentice PEACOCK INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
An excellent opportunity for a Customer Service/Sales Apprentice to work at an insurance company based in the Tile Hill area of Coventry. Want a career in the financial industry and beyond, this is an apprenticeship where you will learn all about the sales processes in Commercial Insurance and play an integral part of the success of the business.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working as part of a team you will be making outbound calls to businesses gathering information for potential clients, therefore good telephone manner and communication skills are essential
Duties will include
- Learn how to use insurance software to run lead reports and use electronic diaries and notepads to process customer information
- Delivering customer service & developing customer relationships
- Refer customer enquiries to the appropriate departments
- Work in a busy office environment
- Learn compliance procedures relevant for Financial Services such as Data Protection Regulations
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Confident in dealing with customers and new people
- Essential customer service skills
- Punctual with good time keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Positive and a 'can do' attitude
- Friendly and helpful
- Team player
- GCSE Grade 4 (C) or above in maths and English or equivalent.
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Peacock Insurance Services is an Independent Insurance intermediary which specialise in both Personal and Commercial Insurance policies, such as Landlords, Motor Trade, Home, Liability and more.
We have a dedicated team with decades of Insurance experience with an aim to provide a single port of call for all your Insurance needs. Also we offer dedicated account handlers, who will be happy to provide a no obligation, site visit quotation/risk assessment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College Coventry
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.