Business Administrator L3 Apprentice FC Cartons Limited
FC Cartons are looking to recruit a hardworking, reliable and ambitious apprentice to join their team. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to start a career in business administration. Subsidised transport and pay progression for the right candidate.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Sales Team, assisting with producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing and general support
- Meet and greet visitors to the site, assist visitors with ‘signing in’, H&S requirements and refreshments
- Prepare Production documentation to the required standard, working to instructions from Sales Team
- Assist with the Purchase Ordering System, following Company Procedure
- Assist with sales and marketing activities e.g. Product launches, promotions Newsletter, and seasonal marketing material
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations as required by the company
- To undertake such staff training and development, which may from time to time be determined
- To undertake any other such duties within the competency of the post, this may from time to time be determined
- To work in a flexible manner
- To work effectively as part of a team
- To maintain a general level of tidiness in the work area and ensure punctual time keeping
- To demonstrate and buy into the Company’s Guiding principles, Values & Mission
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate - proficient user of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Quick thinking and able to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Motivated, persistent and reliable
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn
5 GCSE’s grade C/4 including English and maths or equivalent.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship. Additional training to take place at Loughborough College to develop knowledge, skills, and behaviours to accordance to this Apprenticeship. Please ensure you are able to travel before applying. Loughborough College has the right to close this vacancy before the end date.
About the employer
FC cartons is an owner managed family run company, established in May 2003. Husband and wife, David and Debra Woodyatt set up the Castle Donington based company after many years’ experience within the packaging industry. Between them they now have over 60 combined years of experience. The idea to form a gluing and folding company came about after the realisation that there was a gap in the market for a highly skilled, quality assured company providing support to packaging, printing and carton companies throughout the UK.
It was this gap in the market and obvious demand for such a service that has seen fc cartons experience steady and sustained growth since its inception. The company now employs over 40 staff and is based in purpose designed industrial premises in a convenient out of town location in the East Midlands. Accreditations held by fc cartons include-BRC/IOP High Risk Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials and ISO standards 9000, 14001, 45000. Substantial investment has been made during this time, not only in additional plant but also in recruiting and training the right people for the job, resulting in a highly skilled and experienced workforce.
To be the preferred partner for finishing solutions to the carton, print and packaging industries.
We will use our experience, enthusiasm and passion to contribute to our customers’ success.
We will provide solutions to meet and exceed expectations whilst at the same time delivering a reliable and seamless service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
- L3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project presentation
- 14 sessions delivered at Loughborough (Thurs AM)
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- Attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.