Accountancy Trainee AAT Level 3 MACMAHON LEGGATE LIMITED
Working with our team you will be supporting accountants, booking and also using cloud accounting software. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2021
02 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Working alongside a busy team
- Learning new skills for accountancy
- Having a knowledge and understanding of the accountancy role
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT Skills
- Clear communicator, both verbally + Written
- Clear career focus + understanding of the role of an accountant in general practice
- Analytical + Enquiring Mind
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's incl. maths and English grade 4 (C) or above
Start at AAT 3 initially studying towards AAT 4 full AAT qualification. Progression to Level 7 for the right candidate.
About the employer
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to:
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service
- Always exceed your expectations
- Listen to what you are saying
- Communicate with you quickly and fully
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from start-ups to larger companies covering many sectors including
- Professional services
- Property rental and development
- Information Technology
- Design and Marketing
- Service businesses
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Marie Sarveswaran 01282 733815 email@example.com
Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship including:
- Booking using cloud accounting software
- Preparation of VAS returns
- Preparation of accounts of sole maders+small limited companies
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.