Customer Service Apprentice CONSTRUCTION WORKS LIMITED TA: City Works
City Works are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Apprentice required to be part of a busy team, duties will include:
- Telephone queries
- Face to face customer queries
- Inputting information to electronic systems
- Preparation of invoices and associated documents
- Use of ICT systems to log customer queries and actions
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent ICT skills - competence of using Microsoft Office packages
- Good handwriting skills
- English and maths skills
- Confident manner
- Professional appearance
- Keen and interested in learning and developing, a 'can do' attitude
- Punctual, reliable, and efficient
- Clear and concise on the telephone
GCSEs (or equivalent) in English, maths and ICT are preferred.
Progression to an advanced apprenticeship and full-time position within the company upon completion.
About the employer
Cityworks is an innovative, market driven, ‘Not for Profit’ company with the sole aim of supporting the regeneration of the local and regional community. The company is dedicated to providing flexible employment support, training and education opportunities to those seeking employment, up-skilling or multi-skilling promoting the aspiration of industry.
CONSTRUCTION WORKS LIMITED TA: City Works
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Engineering Works
Maria Hemsworth 01482 308728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training given, a blend of work-based observation and delivery; classroom learning; online platform.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.