ATA - Teaching Assistant Apprentice INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
The role of a teaching assistant is to provide support for pupils, teachers and other staff in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils, encourage pupils to become more independent learners, provide support for their emotional, social and physical welfare. Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
Our Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship programme will teach many different skills, which will allow you to work within schools to support classroom delivery.
Some of the key responsibilities and accountabilities are likely to include:
- Supervising class activities
- Assisting with young people’s learning experience
- Helping students who might need extra support
- Learning classroom-based skills and behaviour techniques
- Planning sessions and think about learning objectives
- Working alongside the teacher to support classroom activities
- Support the inclusion of pupils in all aspects of school life
- To work under the direction of the line manager, class teachers and other staff to support the learning of whole classes, selected groups or individuals as instructed
- To study relevant qualifications while you earn
Requirements and prospects
- Approachable and Adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good team player
- IT literate - including Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience of working with children desirable, although not essential
- Ability to keep calm and remain positive in challenging situations
- Confidence in your own ability to want to learn and develop
- Enthusiastic and have an interest in working with children
- Professional attitude
- Reliable, committed and punctual attitude
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
Possible progression for the right applicant.
Things to consider
- All apprenticeships require an enhanced DBS check before the commencement of the role due to working with children
- Please Google the location prior to applying
Inspire is acting as an Apprentice Training Agency (ATA) and will engage you for the duration of the Apprenticeship and pay your salary. Your placement may change during the course of your Apprenticeship.”
About the employer
Inspire ATA Ltd. is a not-for-profit social enterprise set up to make a difference. We specialise in working with a wide range of clients (nationwide) that want to take on excellent Apprentices. We recruit and employ all of our Apprentices and then arrange amazing placements with our partners and clients whilst providing ongoing support. We also arrange and quality assure the training through our partner apprenticeship training providers.
Our vision is “to inspire ambition and widen horizons” and this is something that is totally embedded in all that we do. Our ATA creates apprenticeship jobs and opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t exist for people, allowing them to raise their aspirations. A lot of our work is with schools, so we love the fact that our Apprentices go on to inspire children of all ages. We inspire to inspire!
We want to have a positive impact on society with the work we do, and we encourage individuals to be good citizens that contribute to the wider community. Our focus for 2020 is all around the development and wellbeing of our Apprentices – you will often see us use the hashtag #LearnerFirst.
We operate nationally but we are based in Hammersmith & Fulham in London and have twice come runner up in their annual business awards for Best Social Enterprise or Charity (2016 and 2017).
Additional location information
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Emily Ives 07562653150 email@example.com
Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English, if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)