Administration Apprentice MZ'S ENTERPRISES LTD
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to provide new ideas and develop their skills.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Assist with staff training.
- Use CRM system
- Log incoming jobs and follow up with phone calls
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Speedy Freight Courier Nottingham offers a professional, cost effective same day delivery solution for your business. Supplying vehicles from Small Vans through to Transits & Trucks. We specialise in Urgent, Time Sensitive, Fragile, High Value, Heavy, Delicate, Abnormal and Difficult to Handle Loads throughout Nottingham, UK and Europe.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.