Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice BEVIQUA LTD
The role would be to develop an understanding of an omni channel ecommerce operation from an operational and administrative perspective. This would include maintenance of product listings and data across a range of channels and platforms and being involved in every aspect of the business from product sourcing to sales and logistics.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To promote and provide appropriate information to clients
- To provide administrative and secretarial support which includes typing, taking minutes, filing, data inputting, maintenance management of information held by the company as may be required. This will include liaising with trade customers and managing the sales process
- To promote the aims, objectives and services of the organisation to all visitors and clients
- To prepare and assist the collection of data for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- To manage staff rotas, time sheets and or staff annual leave spreadsheets
- To perform any such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required by the manager
- To support and manage the client's due diligence database on a 3-monthly basis
- To manage basic accounting duties e.g. managing the petty cash, managing or being the named account holder for the organisations credit card
- Managing bank reconciliation statements, purchase and sales ledgers, invoices etc.
- To keep up to date with changes to legislation and the impact of welfare reform on both clients and the organisation
- A personal project will be undertaken for the End Point Assessment (EPA) towards the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work effectively and efficiently unsupervised
- Good problem solving & decision-making skills
- Effective communication, creative and innovative
- Managing self & relationships with others
- Managing complex & difficult situations, be customer and client focussed
- Managing diversity & equality/negotiating & influencing team working & co-operation
- Able to work on own initiative & maintain enthusiasm
- Approachable, adaptable and assertive
- Able to cope under pressure and meet all given deadlines
- Able to delegate work to other members of the team
- GCSEs at grades A-C/7-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- 1 or 2 A-Level's or equivalent desirable but not essential
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to train further or a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are ecommerce based importers, wholesalers and distributors of a range of wines, beers & spirits. We distribute these through our own B2B & B2C ecommerce channels www.cellier.co.uk & www.drayman.co.uk as well as being a fulfilment operation for Amazon Prime, Ebay & other ecommerce platforms.
We work directly with a range of producers from across the world and offer them multi channel distribution from one source, we're reliant on social media & digital marketing for brand/product awareness as we do not have field sales teams like a lot of traditional drinks distribution businesses.
We use Shopify for our 3 ecommerce stores as well as cloud based inventory management systems such as Linnworks & Connex. The product range is constantly evolving with new products being added on almost a weekly basis, the customer base also ranges from large Wholesalers to individual domestic customers.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Hima Bindu Challa +447494154392 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 standard
- Functional Skills as requested
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.