Digital Marketing Apprenticeship PU Electrical Wholesalers Ltd
PU Electrical have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within Digital Marketing. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Working along side SCCB this is a great Digital Marketing apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Analysing and contributing information for the companies digital strategies of promotion
- Promoting services and answering queries using online and social media platforms
- Analysing online data and reporting back and suggesting improvements where required
- Using a range of digital technologies to achieve marketing objectives
- Ensuring email marketing is up to speed and web analytics
- Keeping up to date with the latest advertising tools
- Knowledge of photography, videography & photoshop
Requirements and prospects
- A general understanding of using photoshop to achieve desired designs
- Using photography studio and social media
- Attention to detail
- Editing skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- You must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Prioritise daily tasks
- Show attention to detail
- Be able to think outside the box
- Professional manner
- Positive attitude to work
- Polite and friendly
- Must have GCSE or equivalent Grade C(4) and above in both English & maths or functional skills level 2 in both English & maths
- Can lead to a full time employment after successful candidate completes the apprenticeship programme
Things to consider
Fast paced environment and based in busy area of Birmingham
About the employer
PU Electrical Wholesaler LTD was established in 1985 and has been running successfully ever since. We are one of the largest independent Electrical Wholesalers in the West Midlands.
We supply to electrical contractors, electrical wholesalers, retail, trade, industry and the general public. We have a high level of stock and offer competitive prices.
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South and City College Birmingham
Arslan Rehman 0121 694 5066 email@example.com
College day will be 1 day a week based at South & City College Birmingham - Digbeth Campus.
You will be studying:
- Level 3 Digital Marketing
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.