Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice S Lester Packing Materials Ltd
An excellent opportunity to be a Customer Service Apprentice within a well established company. This role will be to support the customer service function, ensuring the customers get the best possible service in a capable and responsive manner.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The first point of contact for customers and visitors, answering the door, telephone calls and emails in a friendly, but professional manner.
Carrying out a range of customer service and administration tasks such as:
- Filing of orders
- Running reports for orders placed
- Checking acknowledgements against reports
- Data inputting including working on spreadsheets
- Collating information for management or other colleagues as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good maths skills
- Written skills
- Work accurately
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Driven and motivated to succeed
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Works well in a team
- Full training will be given
A permanent position, with a variety of progression opportunities, will be available for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
During the apprenticeship, the Company would identify in which areas the candidate excels and facilitate progression within the Company in those areas or roles.
About the employer
S. Lester Packing Materials Ltd is a thriving business which has been operating in the West Midlands since 1983. We invest heavily in people and the latest technology for our machinery which has helped us grow into a major manufacturer of cardboard boxes and packaging.
We are the Big Box Specialists. We use cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and innovative thinking to provide our partners with bespoke packaging solutions. You can learn more about us on our social media and You Tube channels.
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
Lauren Childs email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2 standard
- Functional Skills as required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)