Business Administration Apprentice Garston Church of England Primary School
Garston Primary School is a mainstream, state funded junior school for mixed in Liverpool. They are now seeking an apprentice to work in the office to help with the smooth running of the school.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Nov 2022
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Answering phone calls
- Provide general office support to head teachers and business managers
- Organising and attending meetings
- Meeting and greeting visitors/parents
- Using school online systems
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Understanding of confidentiality is a necessity
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Able to relate to people on different levels
- Willing to listen and learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths (minimum C/4 preferred).
This opportunity comes with the prospect of moving into Business Management
Things to consider
DBS check will be completed upon starting this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Garston Church of England Primary School is a mainstream, state funded junior school for mixed pupils in Liverpool, England.
Garston Church of England Primary School
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 in Business & Administration (Standard)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English if required
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.