Administration Apprentice CONTROL GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
This role will report directly to the Admin Manager to further develop the existing administration function to support our ambitious growth plans. The role would suit someone who has some experience of working within an office environment, is proficient in the use of IT software with the ability to multitask and think on their feet.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2022
£11,000.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
While the exact responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Admin Apprentice can be summarised as follows:
- Preparing and sending quotations, including NSI specification
- Managing small works (under £7.5K)
- Processing won orders
- Arranging and managing sub-contractors
- Managing the kitchen and stationery supplies
- Booking engineer hotels
- Data cleansing
- Supporting overflow from Support Desk – taking initial information and passing details onto one of the IT Support Consultants.
- Handle e-mails and telephone calls promptly, in a polite and professional manner
- General Ad-hoc admin duties where required, delegated by the senior administrator and the board
- General Ad-hoc HR duties
- Management of the Admin mailbox
Requirements and prospects
- Highly PC Literate including all Microsoft Office packages
- Being logical and decisive
- Being objective, flexible and independent
- Handling stressful experiences
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Must be able to work well within a team and have confidence speaking to colleagues in other areas of the business
- A good standard of maths and English is desirable
- Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the role
About the employer
Control Group are specialists in the specification and installation of integrated electronic systems predominantly to the commercial market. The Group has experienced significant growth during the last 3 years, and with offices in the UK, Italy and Spain are currently working towards continued expansion through to 2020/21.
This role provides an excellent and exciting opportunity to be involved and to influence the growth of a local company operating at an international level.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.