Business Administration Apprenticeship MAGNITUDE QUANTITY SURVEYORS LTD
To work in a team providing a comprehensive, administrative function supporting all aspects of magnitude administration. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Handling telephone / e-mail
- Scanning and filing
- Inputting data into software systems
- Downloading documents including photographs
- Assisting the company owner on a daily basis with their workload
- Updating clients on their property
- Make travel arrangements for employees
- Book and prepare meeting rooms by setting up chairs and organising refreshments
Requirements and prospects
- Interest in the property industry
- Work under pressure
- Work of own initiative
- Good communicator
- IT literate
- Outgoing personality
- Wants to succeed
- Go the extra mile
- Has common sense
- Build a career
- Can do attitude
- Flexible working hours
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at grade A-C/8-4.
Possibility of progression within the company as we encourage promotion from within our business.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
PROFESSIONAL QUANTITY SURVEYING SERVICES.
MAGNITUDE QUANTITY SURVEYORS LTD
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.