Business Administration Apprentice Holbrook Centre For Autism
Support other members of the team with admin duties including reception and switchboard cover as required and assist in day to day duties including filing, photocopying, printing and updating computer systems.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties will include:
- Support other members of the team with admin duties including reception and switchboard cover as required
- Assist in day to day duties including filing, photocopying, printing and updating computer systems
- Support with financial
- Scanning of invoices to send to the central team
- Placing, receipt and distribution of orders
- Send and receive emails
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems, document management and record keeping
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries and escalate to the relevant people
- Carry out tasks ensuring confidentiality
- Use effective communication to ensure quality and consistency in all tasks
- Support with hospitality for meetings and events
- Achieve all aspects of the apprenticeship qualifications
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Good IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of the importance of confidentiality
- Organisation skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Understanding of good customer service
- Able to work flexible, independently and part of a team
- Able to use initiative
- Willing to learn
- Professional and presentable at all times
- Understand the importance of reliability and punctuality and have a professional outlook and a commitment to getting the job completed
- 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above including maths and English
No guaranteed employment following completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Holbrook School for Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Although the post does not involve direct working with students, candidates should be aware that the school provides education for children with special needs, autism, communication difficulties and challenging behaviour.
Candidates may be asked to work at our Belper site one day per week, depending on transport arrangements:
John O’Gaunts Way
About the employer
Holbrook School for Autism is a specialist school for children and young people with autism and learning disabilities, in Holbrook village near Belper. We provide places for pupils aged 4 to 19 who live in Derbyshire, Derby City, Nottinghamshire and Nottingham City.
We have a residential provision and a hub for primary aged, average ability pupils with autism. We are a split-site school with our 14-19 department located in Belper.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derby College
Sarah Poyser email@example.com
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administrator
- Functional skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.