Apprentice Nursery Assistant Burstow Parish Council
The role will involve organising daily activities, prepare snacks and resolve conflicts, while keeping a safe clean environment, constantly liaising with staff. To use own initiative and work independently as well as part of the team. To ensure the safety and development of all children from 6months to 5 years.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To have an enthusiastic attitude to work as part of a team and to ensure the children are cared for in a secure safe and stimulating environment
- To work with staff to plan and co-ordinate activities for children, monitoring what they know and how to move them forward
- To manage children’s behaviour and support their emotional needs
- To ensure compliance with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, security and confidentiality
Requirements and prospects
- Good use of initiative
- Good organisational
- Communication skills
- Time keeping is essential
- Clear speech, honest, reliable
- Confident as an individual and working as part of a team
GCSE (or equivalent) maths & English grade 4 / C and above.
Possibility of a post at the end of training.
Things to consider
Travel to and from the nursery in a rural location.
About the employer
This position will be working in The Gingerbread House Nursery working as part of a small team with children aged from 6 months to 5 years.
Burstow Parish Council
EAST SURREY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Surrey College
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will be to the End Point Assessment of the level 3 standard
- Functional skills where needed
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)