Mechanical Apprentice Incotech Ltd
A great opportunity with a long-established company supplying technical solutions & hardware for a person wishing to grow & develop personal skills in a small dynamic engineering company designing & building special purpose machines & equipment
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Various mechanical fitting work including:
- Drilling, Tapping & Reaming
- Mounting equipment on machines
- Assembling machines & fixtures
- Using hand tools
- Using portable tools drill, jigsaw
- Learning to read assembly, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings
- Installation of pneumatic pipes and valves
- Turning and milling
- Using a PC
Requirements and prospects
- Capable of working in a team and on own initiative
- A good logical thinker who likes solving puzzles and problems
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Desire to progress
- Friendly & pleasant personality
- Strong computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Organisational and time management skills, able to prioritise work
- Good grammar & communication skills
- Good practical skills
- Maths and a science at grade 6/B or above
- This position is intended to lead to full time employment with us offering various career progressions for suitable candidates
Things to consider
- The company carry out regular formal progress reviews
About the employer
The company was founded in 1993 whilst computer control of test and assembly equipment was new.
The company grew and branched out into providing bespoke complete solutions to customer requirements. Progressing from bespoke printed circuit board solutions as the major suppliers such as Siemens provided programmable solutions at reasonable prices.
From small beginnings, the company grew and with 24 years of business in 2017 Incotech Limited have an impressive repeat and new customer base.
We have two directors, and all the shareholders work for the company having bought out the previous owner in 2008.
We have worked with many major manufacturers over several years and have demonstrated our commitment to excellence of service at all stages of projects we are awarded. In particular, Incotech prides itself on offering the best possible quality and response in after-sales support often with same, or next day service.
MERCIA MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mercia Management
Ellie Harper 01902 713552 email@example.com
Advanced mechanical apprentice, including relevant qualification and functional skills if needed.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.