Apprentice Nursery Assistant Trinity Treetops Kids Club
To work within our small dedicated team to support the smooth day to day organisation and operation of TreeTots Nursery.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duites will include:
- To work within our small dedicated team to support the smooth day to day organisation and operation of TreeTots Nursery
- To undertake and preserve the code of confidentiality regarding record keeping, reporting of incidents and verbal communications relating to children, parents and staff within the nursery. Such information must not be discussed with anyone other than those known to be directly involved
- To attend safeguarding training facilitated by the nursery manager
- To be alert to issues of safeguarding and child protection ensuring that the welfare and safety of children attending nursery is promoted and safeguarded
- To report any child protection concerns to one of the nurseries safeguarding officers
- With support carry out the role of key person – sharing the responsibility for maintaining accurate records relating to each child’s learning and development
- To build and maintain effective communication and positive relationships with other staff members, parents, carers and families who attend our setting
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good self-evaluation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A positive attitude towards learning
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of children
- A sense of fun
- Patience, tolerance and resilience
- GCSE/Grade C/4 or above maths/English or equivalent
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner or equivalent
Yes, this post is likely to become a full-time one for the right applicant after completing their apprenticeship, subject to the companies satisfaction.
Things to consider
Please note, County Training will likely be in contact with you by phone and by email with updates about this vacancy. Please check your voicemail and inbox often for updates.
About the employer
Trinity TreeTots Nursery is a privately run, not for profit, Ofsted registered ‘Outstanding’ setting.
We operate term time only and are situated within the grounds of Trinity Primary School. Children can attend our setting once they reach 2 years of age. We deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum which is play based and we firmly believe in the value of play, apart from being fun and exciting, it provides opportunities for our children to generate their own ideas, be free to explore, let their imaginations run, solve problems and work through things that puzzle them.
We are a small setting, taking 27 children per day and employ 8 members of staff.
We are looking for an apprentice who is passionate about working with children and making a positive difference in their lives.
Trinity Treetops Kids Club
HEREFORDSHIRE AND LUDLOW COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by County Training
County Training 0345 678 9023 email@example.com
Early Years Educator level 3 standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Workplace assessment with one of County Training’s highly experienced workplace Assessors, including, as an example, completion of assignments, project and observation of workplace activities
- There may also be a requirement to attend formal teaching sessions to enhance knowledge or work towards completion of functional skills (if required)
- There is also a requirement for you to keep an off the job log which is an important part of your apprenticeship programme
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.