Business Administration Apprentice MACMAHON LEGGATE LIMITED
Working inside of the office in a busy environment doing day to day duties such as answering the telephone and greeting clients.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
General offices duties such as:
- Dealing with post out of the office
- Any other business admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Confident on the phone, computer
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart apprarance
- Confident dealing with people
- Always completeing work on time
- Confident with dealing with people face to face or over the telephone
Maths and English grade 4 (C) or above (or the equivalent).
Completeing your qualifications with our amazing company.
About the employer
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
Apart from the more general accountancy services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to:
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service
- Always exceed your expectations
- Listen to what you are saying
- Communicate with you quickly and fully
- Never surprise you with bills you're not expecting
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible
You can receive a very broad range of services and we are familiar with business clients from start-ups to larger companies covering many sectors including
- Professional services
- Property rental and development
- Information Technology
- Design and Marketing
- Service businesses
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Marie Sarveswaran 01282 733815 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3
- You will be trained and shown the day to day roles that you will be asked to complete
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.