Stock Analyst Administrator Apprenticeship POLYCORR LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for a career driven individual to become part of our team, overseeing our stock control system and providing administrative support. This will be a real opportunity to develop within the company and become an integral part of the team. With the aim of overseeing and managing the full inventory system.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
£174.00 - £328.40
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Raise and place orders for all packaging materials and sundries
- Carry out weekly rolling stock counts and maintain agreed stock levels
- Inspect goods incoming and existing stock ensuring quantity and quality
- Develop the company’s inventory management system
- Administrate and control perpetual inventory, cycle counting and inventory accuracy checks
- Ensure that any materials that are late for whatever reason are chased and followed up until received
- Ensure stock control is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support the goals of the business
- Liaise with management providing information on inventory performance
- Administer control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Help build and maintain a test facility to test goods coming into the company
- Maintain a sample store
- Set up a spot check rota for different products to be verified against ISO audits
- General admin duties
- Phone handling
Requirements and prospects
- Proactive problem solver
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to learn
- Enthusiastic about rising to new challenges
- Passionate about the sector
- Maths: Grade 4 (C) or above
- English Language: Grade 4 (C) or above
We always look to promote or advance from within & are looking for someone who will hopefully continue to work with the company full time after the apprenticeship has ended to especially focus on inventory management & data analysis - this in turn will prove to be an very exciting & responsible position.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Plastics manufacturers & supplies branches company.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon +447827774359 email@example.com
Full on the job training and support will be provided to ensure the successful candidates will comfortably understand the duties of the role. 20% off the job training will be included throughout your apprenticeship.
Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
This is a Level 3 qualification in Business Admin, with the opportunity to progress to further levels of education.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.